Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Paradox in Mexican Wine

Why no vino Mexicano on U.S. shelves? It could be economic and political. Our loss.

By Alain Romero

First, let me relate my love affair with wine. It did not start back when I worked in the wine and spirits industry as a brand ambassador many years ago. At that time my expertise was tequila and mezcal. Therefore I always considered myself a tequila and mezcal connoisseur not only by trade, but also by taste. My love affair with wine started only recently during my first weekend trip to Solvang. I was and am lucky that LA has a close proximity to the Santa Ynez Valley. Equipped with my tequila tasting skills, all I had to do was transfer them; and that I did during my first trip to a winery a few years back.

Interested ? The article continues here: http://laprensa-sandiego.org/featured/the-paradox-in-mexican-wine/

No comments: