Monday, November 23, 2009

Book about Mexican Food

Ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Torsten Rahn and write an essay that will appear as a brochure or book, on''The Wine Country Mexico-Local Food and Recipes''.

Some info I have, but I need the latest available statistics, wine law changes and everything that has to do with wine from Mexico. I would be glad if you could help me with my project. I take everything that has information material related to food and wine from Mexico. Happy to e-mail or post. For incidental postage I come to you.

Hoping to help and friendly greetings



Wine School Dresden
Branch of the HWBR Rostock
Torsten Rahn
Schwepnitz Street 1
Dresden / Germany
01097

Tel: 0351-6567980
Fax: 03212-1128764
Mobile :0173-9124730
e-mail: rahn.t @ t-online.de

1 comment:

rene said...

I'm from Mexico and I'm a wine enthusiast.
Check this page out:
It's from the "Mexican Wine Croppers".
There is also a video in english. Unfortunately all the info is in spanish.
http://www.uvayvino.org/sys/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=84