Monday, February 09, 2009

Seeking a top quality wine importer for Mexico


Dear Sirs,

I am seeking a top quality wine importer (and distributor) for Mexico.

Currently, I represent a small number of premium wineries from Italy and Spain; all of which produce outstanding wines that have international press and recognition as leaders in their regions. Some of these producers have acheived strong sales in Mexico in the recent past. I am a 18-year veteran of the wine industry in the US and would like to establish a long-lasting, professional relationship with the right company.

Do you have any suggestions for companies or individuals that I could contact?

Thank you in advance.


My best regards,
Mark Nevin
-----------------

Mark L. Nevin
Spartacus Group
mlnevin@yahoo.com
917.940.7196

1 comment:

Jim Reeves said...

I may be able to help. Also, would you like to export wine from Mexico? Jim.