Monday, February 25, 2008

Searching wine from Mogor Badan


Hello,

Since my boss, Dr Pacheco, discovered your wine, Mogor Badan Cabernet, we have been trying to obtain this wine. It was introduced to him by a very good friend of his which is a restaurant manager at the Greenery in June of 2007. I would like to know how I can get a case of this infamous wine I'm curious to obtain myself and saver. You may email me or call me at your earliest convenience with information. Thank you and I look forward on your reply. Gracias


Isabel D. Murillo
IsabelDM8202@yahoo.com
915-861-7891

1 comment:

alberto said...

Hello!

Grape growing and winemaking doesn't leave that much time for selling the stuff, or social networking lol. Always nice to hear comments...love to have you try it down south, With our beautiful organic local cuisine...

we are working on exporting to the U.S.

saludos

alberto rubio