Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feature some quality wines from Mexico


Hello,

I am a Beverage Consultant for Restaurants and Hotels in the US and I have a client opening a South Western influenced restaurant and would like to feature some quality wines from Mexico. Alas even though I am a wine and spirits judge at the Beverage Testing Institute in Chicago, I have not tasted nor do I have a lot of information about Mexican Wines and Wineries will you please help me?

I would like information about the Wine Industry in Mexico as well as Importers to the US and the distributors for the trade especially those in Arizona where the client is located. I would like to be added to your mailing list if you do any US tastings on your wines.

Trudy Thomas

Liquid Remedy Inc
700 W Van Buren 1407
Chicago, IL 60607
312.543.9260
Thomas.trudy@gmail.com

No comments: