Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LaFarga Wines, Wine Editors Tasting Notes


Tasting Notes

2004 Equinoccio Nebbiolo
Aromas of plum black fruit, with a hint of spice. This wine is very dark in color and Full-bodied. Coats your palette with cherry, black currants and a hint of cedar. Chewy tannins and a long finish. Hard not to drink now, but better after 2008.

2003 Equinoccio Syrah
Offers blackberry, smoke tar and a hint of cedar – Followed by vibrant mineral, coffee and spices. Very long finish with silky tannins. Fleshes out in the glass. Super effort and excellent syrah. Sold Out

2004 DQ
Cabernet – Syrah blend with aroma of cherry, plum and a hint of cedar. The sweet fruit is soft, but vibrant with a nice finish. Nice color easy drink red. Drink now

Source: http://www.bajafoodandwines.com

1 comment:

Pablo said...

Hello
Nice comments!
By the way, I need to buy and ship worlwide mexican wine. Do you know of any Licoreria or wine producer where I can place my orders online and they ship to my customers?
I will be winefromexico.com next week, I need more suppliers!
Thanks
Pablo